We're always looking for new creative talent at Full Spectrum Laser, so join a company filled with makers like yourself! If you think you've got what it takes, send an email to
us about yourself and which position you're interested in.
Please include a cover letter, resume, and past experience!
Technical Support Specialist
This position is responsible for receiving and resolving customer cases, assembly/repair, and other general responsibilities.
- After some training, troubleshoot, advise repairs and/or adjustments for our laser cutting and engraving machines
- This position works with our customers via phone and email throughout the workday
- Maintain clear and timely chain of communication
- Maintain a safe working environment
- High School Diploma
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to provide professional technical assistance
- Experience using a multimeter
- Experience in building /repairing electro-mechanical products
- Familiar and/or experience with Laser Technology a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer-literate ( Windows 7/ 8/10)
- Hands on technical experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted
- Ability to type 35-40 wpm
- Associates Degree in a related discipline nice but not necessary
Please include a cover letter, resume, desired salary, and the salary history of your two previous positions.
Full Stack Web Developer
We're always looking for new talent to collaborate with our mechanical and electrical engineers to develop cutting-edge software for our 3D printers and laser cutters.
- Extend and maintain our web applications (ES6, jQuery)
- Develop embedded device interfaces (WPF)
- Improving, designing, and implementing the algorithms that drive our machines
- Implement backend services and maintain the API (C#, .NET Core)
- Node.js, ES6, jQuery, .NET Core Web API
- Ability to build products from inception to release
- Remote work possible, but onsite is preferred
- Desired: Working with embedded devices
- Desired: Image processing and/or Open CV
- Desired: Vector drawing technologies
Please include a cover letter, resume, prior salary history, and desired salary!